Sheryl Crow – Wildflower
01. I Know Why
02. Perfect Lie
03. Good is Good
04. Wildflower
05. Chances Are
06. Lifetimes
07. Letter to God
08. I Don’t Wanna Know
09. Always On Your Side
10. Where Has All the Love Gone
11. Live it Up
Sheryl Crow – The Globe Sessions
01. Am I Getting Through
02. Anything But Down
03. It Don’t Hurt
04. Maybe That’s Something
05. Members Only
06. Mississippi
07. My Favourite Mistake
08. Resuscitation
09. Riverwide
10. The Difficult Kind
11. There Goes The Neighborhood
Sheryl Crow – Tuesday Night Music Club
Track List
01. Instrumental Jam
02. Pretending
03. Run Baby Run
04. Pretending
05. Going Down Slow
06. Tearing Us Apart
07. Crossroads
08. Instrumental Jam
09. Tearing Us Apart
10. Mc Rehearsal
11. Crossroads
12. Pretending
13. Going Down Slow
14. Tearing Us Apart
Sheryl Crow – C’mon C’mon
01. Abilene
02. C’mon C’mon
03. Diamond Road
04. Hole In My Pocket
05. It’s Only Love
06. It’s So Easy
07. Lucky Kid
08. Over You
09. Safe And Sound
10. Soak Up The Sun
11. Steve McQueen
12. You’re An Original
Sheryl Crow
01. A Change Would Do You Good
02. Everyday Is A Winding Road
03. Hard To Make A Stand
04. Home
05. If It Makes You Happy
06. Love Is A Good Thing
07. Maybe Angels
08. Oh Marie
09. Ordinary Morning
10. Redemption Day
11. Superstar
12. Sweet Rosalyn
Eric Clapton & Sheryl Crow – The Armani Party
01. Run, Baby, Run
02. Leaving Las Vegas
03. Strong Enough
04. Can’t Cry Anymore
05. Solidify
06. The Na-Na Song
07. No One Said It Would Be Easy
08. What I Can Do for You
09. All I Wanna Do
10. We Do What We Can
11. I Shall Believe





